We believe that the best service we can provide is one that is cutting edge, personalized, and convenient. Accordingly, we are proud to offer the services listed below in-house. There will be no need for you to travel elsewhere for most of your healthcare needs. In fact, many of our services can be done during a single visit. We value you as a patient and realize that quality as well as timeliness are both essential.
- Complete Laboratory Testing, including hematology, chemistry, serology and bacteriology. Cholesterol (HDL and LDL) testing, as well as an extensive array of healthcare screening exams. In addition, we have the ability to do the latest studies of homocysteine, highly sensitive C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), vitamin D and Hemoglobin A1C “the three month diabetes test”.
- Carotid Duplex with Color Flow. This is a painless ultrasound examination of the main arteries to the brain. Significant narrowing of these arteries can lead to strokes.
- Echocardiography with Color Flow Doppler. This is a painless examination of the heart to evaluate the function of the heart chambers and valve structures as well as determining if there are leaks or narrowings of the valves. You should know that we have a simply outstanding echocardiographer who possesses years of experience to facilitate your testing and make it the most accurate possible. Your study is digitally stored for comparison and further review, if necessary by a cardiac surgeon or affilated cardiologist.
- Electrocardiography. This test measures the electrical impulses of the heart, simultaneously with 12 leads. Computer assessment is immediate, although personally over-read by Dr. Wilson.
- Holter Monitoring. The holter monitor is usually worn by the patient for 24 hours in order to look for abnormal heart beats. Our state-of-the-art system allows all your heart beats to be recorded from various angles on to a small computer chip.
- Osteoporosis Testing. Our up-to-date scanner assesses your spine and both hips for evidence of osteoporosis. Pictures and scores are clearly printed out for your easy understanding and comparison to previous exams.
- Stress Echocardiogram Testing. A stress echo takes digital pictures of your heart motion at rest and with exercise, allowing us to assess each segment of your heart for evidence of coronary artery disease (the cause of heart attacks). These digital images are easily stored and transported for review by cardiac surgeons or affiliated physicians.
- X-ray. Our certified staff will make your x-ray experience quick and easy. Our digital x-ray system allows easy internet communication of your images with radiological specialists.